Problems/Found at Last
Sorting the daughter's junk she left me to sell was going well until Friday. In one of the boxes was a pair of fairy wings, ears, a flower hairband and a wand. I spoke to daughter and said I would give it to the charity shop so some little girl could have it to dress up. It went to the charity shop and the next day she wanted it back! Apparently granddaughter is playing a fairy in the school play. Too late sorry. Then, yesterday, I had just finished listing her dresses when she rang to say she'd sold them on Vinted, and could I post them if she sent me the label? Finding the label took over half an hour as my laptop email had just updated and put every email in alphabetical order - all 600 of them from the last 6 years! So I spent the rest of the afternoon packing the dresses and deleting 200 out of date emails. The 400 left can all be sorted another day. I looked on Google for how to sort it back to 'most recent', and that's for another day, too.
We actually put the heating on for a couple of hours in the evenings this week. It's the first time this year as this house is always warm around 22C due to cavity wall insulation. The only house I've lived in that has this, and it really makes a difference. We light the log burner sometimes if it's really cold in the winter.
I lost an envelope containing my stamps and passwords a couple of months ago and managed to find it today. Son told me I shouldn't keep it in the desk drawer under the laptop so I hid it somewhere and forgot where I put it. To be honest, all my passwords are written in a code I devised so I don't think anyone short of being Einstein could decipher them anyway. Maybe the Bletchley ladies might if it was war time. So that was my day today hunting the envelope.
Must go now as OH is due home soon. He went dog walking and is stopping at the local pub for the raffle. Always something going on here in Devon even in the low season.
Bye for now All the best
Sally x
Comments
Post a Comment
Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it. Comments welcome x