Visiting a Friend and Filling in Forms

 Had a good day today visiting a friend in Exeter. She's doing brilliantly with her garden and it's looking very pretty. OH came with me and helped stack her greenhouse parts safely, as he will (attempt) to erect it at the end of the month when our son visits. My friend has had several people offer to help her put it up but none have turned up!! Think they all realised that it was quite a difficult, long job. It was nice to sit in the sunshine in the garden and have a good catch up, helped along with coffee and 🎂 🥮 cake.

I sat down with OH this week and told him I was worried about the state I was in walking uphill in Totnes to the market. By the time I reached the market, and after stopping several times on the way, I was extremely out of breath, sweating heavily and shaking. My lung condition is now much worse than before the last chest infection I had. We decided that it would be a good idea to apply for a Blue Badge, so I've finally finished filling in the forms, then sent photos of hospital documents proving I've been diagnosed, was classed as vulnerable during Covid etc. I don't know if it will be successful but at least I've tried. I had an email saying my application is being sent to an independent assessor so fingers crossed. I mentioned it to my friend and she was astonished that I didn't already have one. Perhaps I've always tried to ignore it but I really can't anymore. 

I'm off to the car boot sale tomorrow - not that I really need anything but it will be a nice day out. My best buy there was the bodyboard I bought for £1 for the grandchildren to play on in the sea. They've had hours of fun on it and it's still in good condition waiting for the summer holidays. Hope the weather stays dry and sunny 

Bye for now All the best x 


Comments

  1. All these forms nowadays are far too long and complicated and seem destined to trip us up, confuse us or make us give up in frustration. Which I'm sure is the intention! I hope you get the Blue Badge. What a bargain that bodyboard was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it. Comments welcome x

Popular posts from this blog

An Update

The Dog Show

Busy times and what a Bargain