Busy times and what a Bargain


Ready for family visiting 

 Went back to my friend's home last week and OH sorted out the base for the greenhouse. He used to work as a buildings manager/builder so knew how to do it properly. Will probably go again in a few weeks when all visiting family leave. ATM we have son here for a fortnight and daughter, granddaughter and eldest son coming for next weekend! Quite a houseful really.

I went to a car boot sale last weekend and bought 2 brand new, sealed in packet Dorma duvet covers and matching pillow cases. Can't believe the price only £13 for all of it. Has to be my bargain of the year. Also bought a pretty M&S top for me for £1 and a small football game table for the grandchildren.  OH bought a concrete Dragon garden ornament, another plant and a plant pot. 

We also drove to Dawlish last week as they had an event on the lawns there with music and various drink and food stalls. OH enjoyed testing the different beers lol. I'm not Tea- Total but don't drink alcohol more than a few times a month and I've never liked beer, it's not for me.

Bye for now All the best x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update

The Dog Show